Gold Star families slam Kamala Harris for 'playing politics' over Trump's visit to Arlington National Cemetery
useapen
2024-09-01 08:02:45 UTC
Vice President Kamala Harris was recently excoriated by Gold Star family
members who accused the Democratic presidential candidate of politicizing
an incident at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday.

The messages were posted on former President Trump's Instagram account.
Eight videos, each featuring different parents of service members killed
by ISIS-K terrorists amid the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan on Aug. 26,
2021, were published in total.

The videos were released in the wake of a statement published by Harris on
Saturday, where the vice president criticized Trump for taking photographs
at a wreath-laying ceremony event on Monday. The Army said this week that
an Arlington National Cemetery official was "abruptly pushed aside" while
interacting with Trump's staff.

"As Vice President, I have had the privilege of visiting Arlington
National Cemetery several times," Harris said. "It is not a place for
politics. And yet, as was reported this week, Donald Trump’s team chose to
film a video there, resulting in an altercation with cemetery staff."

"Let me be clear: the former president disrespected sacred ground, all for
the sake of a political stunt," she claimed, before adding that she would
"never politicize" such an event.

The Gold Star family members maintained that they had asked Trump for
photographs, as opposed to Trump taking pictures to advance his campaign.
In one video, the father of Marine Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz called Harris'
post "heinous, vile and disgusting."

"Why did we want Trump there? It wasn't to help his political campaign,"
Mark Schmitz said in the video. "We wanted a leader. That explains why you
and Joe didn't get a call."

Darren Hoover, the father of Marine Staff Sgt. Taylor Hoover, said that
Harris lacks "empathy and basic understanding" about Monday's event, and
stressed that Trump's appearance was respectful.

"In keeping with the reverence and respect that is given to all members of
our military that are buried there, we invited President Trump," he said.
"We are the ones that asked for the video and the pictures to be taken at
the tomb of the Unknown Soldier."

Hoover also added that Trump has "been there for us from the very
beginning," and criticized Harris for "playing politics" over the
incident.

"You should be ashamed and embarrassed [about] your lack of empathy and
decency as a human being," the father added. "You are only in this for the
power and prestige. You don't care for our military or the citizens of
this country.

"You should hang your head in shame at your actions or lack thereof."

Fox News Digital reached out to the Harris campaign for comment.

Conversation

DemocratsPleaseLeave
4 hours ago

It all boils down to the voters as to whether they want representation
from radicals like Harris and squad members or not. Is this really what
you want? I wish US citizens would realize what an honor and
responsibility it is to make an educated vote. Stop listening to the
talking heads on television and the clips on TicToc and read, research l,
and put some time into it. It will be for the betterment of everyone.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gold-star-families-slam-kamala-harris-
playing-politics-trumps-visit-arlington-national-cemetery
pothead
2024-09-01 15:21:12 UTC
Post by useapen
[...]
I've watched a couple of those videos and they are heartbreaking.

Kamala Harris is a piece of trash.
Just like Joe Biden.
--
pothead
Kamala Harris Is A Marxist
They Are A Match Made In Heaven
Mitchell Holman
2024-09-01 18:02:14 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by useapen
[...]
Indeed.

Trump stages an illegal photo op
at ANC, the custodians trying to
maintain the dignity of the place
are pushed out of the way, and it
all the fault of......Kamala Harris.

Who wasn't even there.

The Trump apologists sure have
their hands full these days.........
Gord Knox
2024-09-01 19:32:37 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Indeed.
Trump stages an illegal photo op
at ANC, the custodians trying to
maintain the dignity of the place
are pushed out of the way, and it
all the fault of......Kamala Harris.
Who wasn't even there.
The Trump apologists sure have
their hands full these days.........
Trump supporters angry at Harris for something he did, attacking her on
faggot Musk's x.

What a surprise.

Can't wait until word comes that Trump has died behind bars.
Governor Swill
2024-09-02 00:21:20 UTC
Post by Gord Knox
Post by Mitchell Holman
Indeed.
Trump stages an illegal photo op
at ANC, the custodians trying to
maintain the dignity of the place
are pushed out of the way, and it
all the fault of......Kamala Harris.
Who wasn't even there.
The Trump apologists sure have
their hands full these days.........
Trump supporters angry at Harris for something he did, attacking her on
faggot Musk's x.
What a surprise.
Can't wait until word comes that Trump has died behind bars.
Good things are worth waiting for.

I wasn't great in school. I was really bad at math. I took it more times than
I can count.

#NEVERtrump
Mitchell Holman
2024-09-02 02:02:47 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Gord Knox
Post by Mitchell Holman
Indeed.
Trump stages an illegal photo op
at ANC, the custodians trying to
maintain the dignity of the place
are pushed out of the way, and it
all the fault of......Kamala Harris.
Who wasn't even there.
The Trump apologists sure have
their hands full these days.........
Trump supporters angry at Harris for something he did, attacking her
on faggot Musk's x.
What a surprise.
Can't wait until word comes that Trump has died behind bars.
Good things are worth waiting for.
Some of us can remember the
spontaneous street celebrations
when Nixon resigned.
Lil dwarf Rudey
2024-09-02 16:09:34 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
I wasn't great in school.
Governor Swill /Rudy Canoza/Lou Bricano/J Carlson/Michael A
Terrell/Chris Ahlstrom/Intelligent Party/Alan Bond and a few dozen other
socks wrote:

Multiple death threats against Trump:

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Subject: Re: Triumphant Trump Photo After Assassination Attempt
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

Cheer up, maybe someone else will try.

Swill

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.nationalism.white,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: AP Lies by Ommission About Identity of Invaders Charged with
Rape, Murder of 12-Year-Old
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 12:35:52 -0700
alt.politics.nationalism.white:10913 talk.politics.misc:1295918
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:3024985
Post by Governor Swill
No. I am a patriotic American who wants the country and its people to
thrive. Getting rid of Trump permanently
Post by Governor Swill
is an important step to getting there.

That constitutes a DEATH THREAT against a former President, Rudey:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/871
18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the
Presidency
U.S. Code
Notes
prev | next
(a)Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail
or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any
letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any
threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon
the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice
President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office
of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or
knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the
President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the
order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect,
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years,
or both.
(b)The terms “President-elect” and “Vice President-elect” as used in
this section shall mean such persons as are the apparent successful
candidates for the offices of President and Vice President,
respectively, as ascertained from the results of the general elections
held to determine the electors of President and Vice President in
accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 1 and 2. The
phrase “other officer next in the order of succession to the office of
President” as used in this section shall mean the person next in the
order of succession to act as President in accordance with title 3,
United States Code, sections 19 and 20.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; June 1, 1955, ch. 115, § 1, 69
Stat. 80; Pub. L. 87–829, § 1, Oct. 15, 1962, 76 Stat. 956; Pub. L.
97–297, § 2, Oct. 12, 1982, 96 Stat. 1318; Pub. L. 103–322, title
XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

9-65.200 - Threats Against the President and Successors to the
Presidency; Threats Against Former Presidents; and Certain Other Secret
Service Protectees
The Counterterrorism Section of the National Security Division has
supervisory authority over 18 U.S.C. §§ 871 and 879 cases. As great
caution must be taken in matters relating to the security of the persons
protected by 18 U.S.C. § 871, United States Attorneys are encouraged to
consult with the Counterterrorism Section (CTS) of the National Security
Division when they have doubts on the prosecutive merit of a case. For
the same reason, dismissal of complaints under 18 U.S.C. § 871, when the
defendant is in custody under the Mental Incompetency Statutes (18
U.S.C. §§ 4244, 4246), requires approval from CTS. In other cases,
United States Attorneys must consult prior to dismissing a count
involving, or entering into any sentence commitment or other case
settlement involving a § 871 charge.

https://www.secretservice.gov/newsroom/releases/2024/01/phoenix-man-arrested-making-online-death-threats-against-president-and

PHOENIX –David Michael Hanson, 41, of Phoenix, was arrested on Wednesday
for making online threats against the President and Vice-President.
Hanson was charged by Federal criminal complaint on Tuesday with five
counts of Threats Against the President and Successors to the Presidency
and five counts of Interstate Communication of Threats.

The complaint alleges that in November and December of 2023, while
living in Arizona, Hanson used a social media platform to post threats
to murder the President and Vice President of the United States. On
November 19, 2023, Hanson posted online a series of threatening
statements including one that stated, “#joeAndKamala I’m asking you to
resign on Monday your alternative is death brutally murdered.” After the
U.S. Secret Service spoke to Hanson and warned him that it was a Federal
crime to post such threats, on December 23, 2023, Hanson posted another
series of similar threats aimed at the President and Vice-President.

Each count of Threats Against the President and Successors to the
Presidency carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, a fine of
up to $250,000, and up to three years of supervised release. Each count
of Interstate Communication of Threats carries a maximum sentence of
five years in prison, a fine of up to $250,000, and up to three years of
supervised release.

A complaint is simply a method by which a person is charged with
criminal activity and raises no inference of guilt. An individual is
presumed innocent until evidence is presented to a jury that establishes
guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

The United States Secret Service is conducting the investigation in this
case. The United States Attorney’s Office, District of Arizona, is
handling the prosecution.

Those can be reported here:

https://tips.fbi.gov/home

https://www.justice.gov/action-center/report-crime-or-submit-complaint

https://www.secretservice.gov/contact

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/reporting/california

Fellow citizens, won't you join in ending Rudey's terrorism here?

Governor Swill
2024-09-02 00:20:30 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Indeed.
Trump stages an illegal photo op
at ANC, the custodians trying to
maintain the dignity of the place
are pushed out of the way, and it
all the fault of......Kamala Harris.
Who wasn't even there.
The Trump apologists sure have
their hands full these days.........
Reminiscent of the failed assassination attempt. A registered Republican shoots
a Republican candidate with a gun the Democrats have been trying to ban for
decades yet somehow it's still the Democrats' fault?

My confirmed bachelor uncle always describes himself as asexual but I'd add
bgay.

#NEVERtrump
Lil dwarf Rudey

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

NoBody
2024-09-02 15:01:52 UTC
On Sun, 1 Sep 2024 15:21:12 -0000 (UTC), pothead
Post by pothead
Post by useapen
[...]
I'm sure some idiot will try to attack over this. It's par for the
course.
INSIDER
2024-09-01 19:26:43 UTC
Post by useapen
Vice President Kamala Harris was recently excoriated by Gold Star family
members who accused the Democratic presidential candidate of politicizing
an incident at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday.
She's entirely to blame for Trump's embarrassing fuck up, she even forced
him to give the thumbs up with a big smile over their graves. If he could
only get it up he could sexually assault her like he's done dozens of times
to win their hearts. Breitbart, WND & Gateway Pundit have all regaled us
with tales of Trump's Vietnam heroism behind enemy lines, he says he was a
super soldier!

Trump needs to assert his authority and superiority by calling her a nigger
bitch. Women and blacks don't vote anyway so they can fuck off. As for the
mail in votes from the military, Trump says mail in voting is a big fraud and
all the ballots should be burned.

If the Army criticizes Trump over this again, he's going to defund them, take
away their guns and let them fight with their bare hands.

Trump is facing a fresh wave of backlash over his controversial incident at
Arlington National Cemetery on Monday, after he posted a campaign video on
TikTok featuring footage from the visit.

This week, the former president has sparked fury from veterans, military
groups, and soldiers’ families after he was, firstly, captured posing with
his thumbs up and smiling at a soldier’s grave and, secondly, two of his
campaign staffers were accused of verbally abusing and pushing a cemetery
official.

Now, Trump is under fire for turning the anniversary of the deaths of fallen
American servicemen into a campaign video with social media users branding it
“disgusting.”

Most Trump supporters are afraid to serve in the military like him. The only
shooting they like to do is here in the USA against Americans, especially
school children. One Trumper was a little rusty and used Trump for target
practice.