Why are only niggers allowed to use the "N" word?
Peeler
2022-11-12 06:14:50 UTC
It seems to me that either everybody should be able to use it or
nobody can use it. I vote for everybody.
Peeler
2022-11-12 09:00:38 UTC
On Sat, 12 Nov 22 06:14:50 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
Post by Peeler
It seems to me that either everybody should be able to use it or
nobody can use it. I vote for everybody.
Never forget, Loose Sphincter: it's you abysmally stupid neo-nazis who are
and always will be everybody's "niggers" online AND in real life!
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
Peeler
2022-11-13 18:50:30 UTC
On Sun, 13 Nov 2022 11:02:41 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
"I believe German soldiers are good and decent, and if they did
anything wrong it was because of military necessity."
~ Wilhelm Keitel
Well, he got hanged for making that and other similar statements! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Peeler
2022-11-13 18:54:24 UTC
On Sun, 13 Nov 2022 11:21:13 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
"Germany will regard the Jewish question as solved only after the very
last Jew has left the greater German living space... Europe will have
its Jewish question solved only after the very last Jew has left the
continent."
~ Alfred Rosenberg
Well, that poor nazi swine was HANGED, too, just like Keitel! LMAO