AVIROCE SERVED IN THE BUTT PIRATE NAVY
NefeshBarYochai
2010-11-08 18:03:21 UTC
Aviroice being a devout homosexual served in both the Butt Pirate Navy
and also the Hand-Job Army. He completed his tour of duty faithfully
and is now giving head to AIDS victims and also working with his
fellow mongoloids. When asked if he’d do it all over again, he said,
“There is no better felling than having a man cum in my mouth. I’m a
proud homosexual and I feel compelled to masturbate and jack-off
regularly for the benefit of my fellow Muslims.”
NEMO
2010-11-08 20:23:40 UTC
..........................NefeshBarYochai, when the IDF intercepted &
boarded the Turkish Peace flotilla ( Butt Pirate Navy ), pigshit
Aviroice was the muzzie/wog you saw diving overboard & swimming back
to Syria.
NefeshBarYochai
2010-11-09 02:56:57 UTC
..........................NefeshBarYochai, when the  IDF intercepted &
boarded the Turkish Peace flotilla ( Butt Pirate Navy ), pigshit
Aviroice was the muzzie/wog you saw diving overboard & swimming back
to Syria.
He smells like a Syrian Loser. We should nuke Syria for what they did
to Eli Cohen.
dsharavi
2010-11-09 04:16:28 UTC
Post by NefeshBarYochai
Aviroice being a devout homosexual served in both the Butt Pirate Navy
and also the Hand-Job Army.  He completed his tour of duty faithfully
and is now giving head to AIDS victims and also working with his
fellow mongoloids.  When asked if he’d do it all over again, he said,
“There is no better felling than having a man cum in my mouth.  I’m a
proud homosexual and I feel compelled to masturbate and jack-off
regularly for the benefit of my fellow Muslims.”
I thought he and his boyfriend had decided on a butt pirate wedding.

Deborah
NefeshBarYochai
2010-11-09 05:42:02 UTC
Post by dsharavi
Post by NefeshBarYochai
Aviroice being a devout homosexual served in both the Butt Pirate Navy
and also the Hand-Job Army.  He completed his tour of duty faithfully
and is now giving head to AIDS victims and also working with his
fellow mongoloids.  When asked if he’d do it all over again, he said,
“There is no better felling than having a man cum in my mouth.  I’m a
proud homosexual and I feel compelled to masturbate and jack-off
regularly for the benefit of my fellow Muslims.”
I thought he and his boyfriend had decided on a butt pirate wedding.
Deborah
They are having the wedding nude up against each other in a
confessional at a Catholic Church in secret even though they both are
nasty stinky urine soaked Muslims. When the Pope finds out he will
shit four times in two hours.
NEMO
2010-11-09 06:47:22 UTC
......................... NefeshBarYochai, with the Pope being an ex
Waffen S.S. Hitler Jugend & covering up homosexual pedophile priests,
he'd probably welcome Avorice & his donkey with open arms & marry them
on the spot!
NefeshBarYochai
2010-11-09 18:43:05 UTC
Post by NEMO
......................... NefeshBarYochai, with the Pope being an ex
Waffen S.S. Hitler Jugend & covering up homosexual pedophile priests,
he'd probably welcome Avorice & his donkey with open arms & marry them
on the spot!
I think you right, the Pope, Aviroce and Aviroce's homosexual mates
would most likely have a bukakee session with Aviroce in the middle.
Stewart
They went on the threesome with donna ocean.
The Peeler
2010-11-10 01:34:40 UTC
Post by Stewart
Post by dsharavi
Post by NefeshBarYochai
Aviroice being a devout homosexual served in both the Butt Pirate Navy
and also the Hand-Job Army. He completed his tour of duty
faithfully
and is now giving head to AIDS victims and also working with his
fellow mongoloids. When asked if he’d do it all over again, he
said,
“There is no better felling than having a man cum in my mouth. I’m
proud homosexual and I feel compelled to masturbate and jack-off
regularly for the benefit of my fellow Muslims.”
I thought he and his boyfriend had decided on a butt pirate wedding.
Deborah
They went on the threesome with donna ocean.
Making friends with Debwhorah the foul-mouthed jew cunt, Stewfart?

Strange that a zionist would live so far from 'Israel'. In fact, if
she tried to live any further away, she'd get her little jew feet wet
in the Pacific Ocean.
NefeshBarYochai
2010-11-10 02:36:09 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Post by Stewart
Post by dsharavi
Post by NefeshBarYochai
Aviroice being a devout homosexual served in both the Butt Pirate Navy
and also the Hand-Job Army.  He completed his tour of duty faithfully
and is now giving head to AIDS victims and also working with his
fellow mongoloids.  When asked if he’d do it all over again, he said,
“There is no better felling than having a man cum in my mouth.  I’m a
proud homosexual and I feel compelled to masturbate and jack-off
regularly for the benefit of my fellow Muslims.”
I thought he and his boyfriend had decided on a butt pirate wedding.
Deborah
They went on the threesome with donna ocean.
Making friends with Debwhorah the foul-mouthed jew cunt, Stewfart?
Strange that a zionist would live so far from 'Israel'.  In fact, if
she tried to live any further away, she'd get her little jew feet wet
in the Pacific Ocean.- Hide quoted text -
I wish you would visit Eretz Israel and be on a bus with Deborah and
myself and mouth off so I could kill you in front of all the Jews.
The Peeler
2010-11-10 09:18:10 UTC
On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 18:36:09 -0800 (PST), NefeshBarYochai
Post by NefeshBarYochai
Post by The Peeler
Post by Stewart
Post by dsharavi
Post by NefeshBarYochai
[...]
I wish you and Debwhorah would go to Ersatz 'Israel' instead of
infesting a Christian country and get blown to pieces by a Palestinian
suicide bomber.
The Peeler
2010-11-10 12:34:40 UTC
Post by NefeshBarYochai
Post by The Peeler
Post by Stewart
Post by dsharavi
Post by NefeshBarYochai
[...]
I wish you were condemned to stay in your dark stinking room for the rest of
your miserable "life" and forced to make a complete ass of yourself on
Usenet around the clock, every day, year after year!

Hey: that's EXACTLY what is happening to you already, you hilarious dumb
miserable psycho! LOL
--
The top 5 truths about our resident psychopath, The Retard:

he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
he can't FUCK anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
NefeshBarYochai
2010-11-16 02:50:42 UTC
Post by NefeshBarYochai
Post by The Peeler
Post by Stewart
Post by dsharavi
Post by NefeshBarYochai
[...]
suicide bomber.- Hide quoted text -
How would you like me to make of you a eunuch?
The Peeler
2010-11-10 12:34:40 UTC
On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 20:34:40 -0500, Delirious The Retard, the resident
Post by The Peeler
Post by Stewart
Post by dsharavi
Post by NefeshBarYochai
[...]
"Shining" with your psychosis again, poor blathering The Retard? LOL
--
Retarded, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident psychopath, The
Retard!
Stewart
We have agents all over the world.
dsharavi
2010-11-16 02:38:21 UTC
Post by Stewart
Post by The Peeler
Post by Stewart
Post by dsharavi
Post by NefeshBarYochai
[...]
All over the world? Feh, we have then all over the GALAXY.

Deborah
r***@shell02.TheWorld.com
2024-08-04 16:51:19 UTC
On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:38:21 -0800 (PST), dsharavi
Post by dsharavi
Post by Stewart
Post by The Peeler
Post by Stewart
Post by dsharavi
Post by NefeshBarYochai
[...]
All you have left now is the gook.

"Any people that have been perscuted for 2000 years must be doing
something wrong."

~ Heinz Alfred 'Henry' Kissinger (1923-2023)
Michael Ejercito
2024-08-05 00:22:26 UTC
Post by dsharavi
Post by Stewart
Post by The Peeler
Strange that a zionist would live so far from 'Israel'.  In fact, if
she tried to live any further away, she'd get her little jew feet wet
in the Pacific Ocean.
We have agents all over the world.
All over the world? Feh, we have then all over the GALAXY.
Deborah
No doubt about it!
Post by r***@shell02.TheWorld.com
All you have left now is the gook.
They and I have honorable, decent people on our side.

Why would you call honorable, decent people a gook?

What would make them a gook?

By the way, Aviroce served in the Butt Pirate Navy!

Michael
r***@shell02.TheWorld.com
2024-08-06 02:49:06 UTC
Post by dsharavi
Post by Stewart
Post by The Peeler
Strange that a zionist would live so far from 'Israel'.  In fact, if
she tried to live any further away, she'd get her little jew feet wet
in the Pacific Ocean.
We have agents all over the world.
All over the world? Feh, we have then all over the GALAXY.
Deborah
No doubt about it!
Post by r***@shell02.TheWorld.com
All you have left now is the gook.
They and I have honorable, decent people on our side.
You don't know any honorable, decent people. Your circle contains only
the untermensch,
Post by Michael Ejercito
Why would you call honorable, decent people a gook?
I didn't, I call you and Chung gooks.
Post by Michael Ejercito
What would make them a gook?
Slant eyes, shit colored skin, needle dicks, fucked up teeth, bad
hygeine, eats domestic animals, craves White women, endorses
bestiality, practices medicine without a license, etc.....
Post by Michael Ejercito
By the way, Aviroce served in the Butt Pirate Navy!
Another one who put you and your friends to shame.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael